- ASTER license is tied to the system disk (HDD/SSD) and the CPU of the computer in which it is activated.
- When you replace the system disk (HDD/SSD) or CPU (along with motherboard change), reinstalling Windows on another disk (HDD/SSD) the license activation becomes invalid.
- Before replacing hardware or transferring a license to another computer. You must deactivate the license in the current system first.
- License can be deactivated (in automatic process) once a month only. If for some reason you need to deactivate it again, contact ASTER support.
- To add additional workplace on the computer with ASTER program installed and activate, you can activate additional Pro-2, Pro-3 or Pro-6 licenses.
- When activating several Pro licenses on one computer, they are added up. However, the total number of workplaces will not exceed 12.
- Now you can check your activation keys and see their history online.